NDR GROUP – SYMBOL OF TRUST, RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
Late. Shri. Naidu Dasaradharami Reddy
For over 60 years now, The NDR GROUP is known as a trustworthy, reliable and world class logistics group in India.What started in 1954, by Late. Shri. Naidu Dasaradharami Reddy as a modest 400 sq. ft. of storage space for agro-products in Nellore, has grown to more than 12 million sq. ft. space of state-of-the-art logistics infrastructure in more than 70 locations across the country.
NDR Group is today one of the biggest warehouse providers in the Indian private sector and it has the distinction of pioneering many first in the country achievements in this sector and has a long list of trusted and satisfied clients.
Mr. Naidu Adikesavulu Reddy
Chairman & Managing Director
- Mr. Adikesavulu Reddy, s/o Naidu Dasaradharami Reddy has over three decades of experience in Logistic Industry.
- He has contributed immensely to the industry by many logistics projects and hinterland areas to the logistic network.
- Mr. Reddy is a tall figure in the Logistic Industry leading the vision not just for the group but the entire industry.
Mr. Naidu Amrutesh Reddy
- Mr. Amrutesh Reddy, s/o Naidu Adikesavulu Reddy has completed his graduation and has experience over 18 years in logistics industry.
- Currently he is Executive Director of the Company.
The group now collectively has the best in class infrastructure and has the capacity to provide the entire end to end supply chain services.
NDR group with its current and growing infrastructure will retain its premier position as the largest private owned and operated logistics infra/services. Its growth in Port logistics, Bulk logistics, Rail link logistics parks, Agro logistics and Express logistics will take the group to enviable heights and will stand out to be a proud Indian multinational.